August Eats is the 7th vlog in our Monthly Eats video blog series, where we chat about everything we ate in the past month. From London restaurants, to food festivals, and street food, to our travels around the world!
In August we ate at 4 new restaurants
- Duddell’s – Chinese Restaurant in London Bridge
- Frenchie Covent Garden – a tad obvious what it is lol
- Smokestak – BBQ Restaurant in Shoreditch
- Gunpowder Tower Bridge – Trendy Indian Tapas Restaurant
We also went to 3 festivals
- The Chicken Wing Festival
- Mr Hyde’s National Burger Party Day
And we also travelled to Kazakhstan! So do hear our thoughts on thier national Dish… Horse Meat!
And click on the restaurants if you’d like more in-depth written reviews. And our Instagram for our National Day Burger Rankings and more of Kazakhstan. Plus, loads more mouthwatering pictures of Chicken Wings, Burgers, and Meat! from the festivals.